Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wonderful & Icky Weather

It's been T-shirt weather for 2 days now and all the snow has melted resulting in mashed green grass & muddy floors (and a little extra in my backyard from the dog). All that is gross and dead is now exposed from under its white blanket yet it is too early for spring. The ickyness will remain for at least several days but it's not like I'm motivated to go frolick about outdoors. When will the mild winter nights with light flurries come so that we can finally go use our Night Boarding Pass? When?!

The headband for roommate has finally been started. I did about a third of it, decided it was too messy and clumpy doing it all in the round, so I frogged all the colorwork and reworked it the same way I did the Skulls hat. Looks waaay better. Here's my sorta chart:

Also, we are ripping up most of our bathroom because of a piece of rotten wood under the shower step due to minor leakage. Bf is gonna install a new base & walls for the shower. We're getting a new vanity counter top, sink, cabinets & doors. The walls wil be repainted and he will rip up all the existing floor tile and yippy I will be re-tiling both the floor and the shower! It'll be a big, fun & intimidating project but I am very excited! It'll also be something nice for us to plan, work on and finish together. It'll be a first! Gotta do lots of research and color scheming, wheeeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment